Monday, October 13, 2014

Last month I took the engine out and transmission. I had been turning the engine by hand and all of the sudden it stopped. I got a little worried that some thing major was wrong. when I took the transmission off I found out why! The pack rats had took all of the batting out of the seat and stuffed it threw a half inch drain hole in the clutch housing causing the engine to not be able to move. After that I took the engine apart. Again no problems. I took the crank to a local machine shop to be balanced and smoothed. And went to Hoods machine shop in Bolivar Mo to have a cylinder removal tool made. Big thanks to Dave! and Mark. It helps to know your local machine shops( or be related to the owners). So now all I am waiting on is bearings to arrive and to have the crank back then its time clean and rebuild the engine all new parts!





No comments:

Post a Comment