Friday, March 5, 2021

Proud dad moment!

 Proud dad moment! I got my oldest son out to help install the transmission. All I did was instruct him and raise and lower the hoist. He has helped me on several occasions from sanding the chassis, holding bolts, scraping grease, and installing the cylinder sleeves.... My kids have helped in the process over the years (when they want to).  But I know that one day they will look back and be able to say "I helped restore that with my Dad" which I think is worth more to me than the anything. This truck has brought me to meet several people and brings me closer to my kids, which I am super grateful for. I hope my kids will keep up there enthusiasm to work on this and that this will teach them a good work ethic. I could not be prouder of there help!


























No comments:

Post a Comment