1933 B3 International restoration/ Restoring old international truck.
Monday, December 8, 2014
New Cylinders installed!
Today I spent a little bit of the morning cleaning off paint and grime on some of the small engine parts. Got a good deal cleaned off the valve cover and some of the other parts. Then loaded up the kids and went to my Dad's to work on the engine a little. I cleaned some over sprayed paint off of the top of the engine, and finished cleaning out the water jackets, and then with the help of my son we installed the sleeves and pistons! Soon I will have to primer the rest of the small engine pieces and then spray some color. So far so good and it has only been six months!