Thursday, May 28, 2015

Well I got my pistons in the block. Took the generator to Choate Electric in Springfield Mo. and had it completely rebuilt. and it looks good. So I put some blocks in the lifter cylinders so when I primed the block paint wouldn't get in to clog things up. I didn't get them sealed up enough so I had to clean a little paint out of there with a hone. This made me nervous, but I was told how to do it and had a little help from a machinist friend. I got the paint cleaned out and lifters in and crank and rods all done! I primed and painted the head and other parts that I needed to get done. So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment