Thursday, November 6, 2014

Water pump woes I took apart the water pump and this is what I found, only 3/4 of the impeller there so far I can't find a replacement so it looks like I will have to make a new one. And it came of in two pieces. I cleaned the carburetor a little and my garage, I couldn't find any thing. Looks like it is about time to start cutting some gaskets and taping off the engine block for primer. The truck is at my fathers house so it is a bit hard to drive over to work on little things, so I am going to bring over some of the pieces of the truck to my house to work on. Like the cab to start working on the wooden frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment