Sunday, May 15, 2016

Getting closer!

Alright bearings in hand time to get some painting done. I taped and prepped the rear end housing and got it epoxied.  I had noticed the front springs had a couple broken springs so I traded them out for the ones on the Texas truck. I blasted and epoxied them too, and the drive shaft. Had a couple runs I need to fix.   well soon as they dry I will put a little Feather-Fill on the rear housing and smooth it up a little then for a coat of red, polish up a bit a put it back under the frame. I get to start putting it back together! I sent the brake cables To Gorge Martin in Lebanon PA to have them rebuilt. So far he is the only person in the United States that will still rebuild brake cables, he also had a NOS set of rear cables with brackets that were for my truck so instead of making new I will get NOS for the rear. So with all this coming together I need to get a move on and get the wheels done. I have till this summer ish  to hit my goal. The first year get motor done. (check) Second year chassis done (.....) Third year body? Well we will see. I have a lot of red to paint, and I am ready to get rolling.








No comments:

Post a Comment