Sunday, July 3, 2016


I found a local company that sells sheet rubber. So now I have new motor mounts. I spent a little time cleaning up the shop and rearranging a few things. So as soon as I get the rear third member back I can primer and  paint it then get it back under the frame. I took the wheels apart and got the rims off the spokes. I had someone tell me a cheaper place to get sand blasting media so next week I will be blasting the rims and wheels. My brother-in-law talked me in to taking apart the brake links and brake bars so I put my new blast media to good use. I also got new bolts for the brakes and motor mounts.  I got the sheet metal for the front motor mount and I am working on getting it hammered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment