Sunday, May 7, 2017

 I finally fixed my mig welder it just needed some tune up parts, new wire sheath, tip, fill co2 bottle. After that I got some advice on fixing the holes in the rims, and some of the really rusted spots. With a little practice I got the hang of it. Welding around the out side and working my way in. I burnt through in a couple of thin places. I cleaned them up after welding them. So far I think it looks pretty good. I looked at all of my rims and decided only three needed fixing. Time to get a move on. And for my goal of taking the truck to Iowa for the ATHS meet is not going to happen. I will still go just not with my truck. I hope to see some good Internationals there. And to meet some good contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment