Monday, February 2, 2015

This has been a busy couple weeks. I have been to machine shops, clutch shops, and now The Carburetor Shop in Eldon Mo. Jon at The Carburetor Shop took my carb. in and is building a rebuild kit for it. Great guy gave my son and me the dime tour. What a place! and he has all the rebuild kits for almost any thing! And I mean any thing!. Glad to know my carburetor is in good hands. I was really impressed when he showed me original parts for my carb. that only was produced for a couple of years. Well now the wait begins to get every thing together. I have a long list of to do's and it is getting shorter. YEAH!!! So when the weather warms up I have a engine and tin to paint in color, primer to paint the head. Then a couple little things and it is time to put a engine back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment