I bought rivets to reinstall the front leaf spring hangers. And made a rivet hammer. After the brackets were reinstalled, I took the frame to the sand blasters. I will have it back next week and will start painting it next week. I am going build a paint booth for the frame in my dad's shop. I took the front end completely apart took the spindles off, and the brakes apart. We had a little trouble taking the rear u-bolts off the New Mexico truck. No! they were not rusted the had been put on tight!!. So with the help of my Dad and 6ft cheater bar we managed to remove them with out braking any thing. I also found a place to buy cut to fit rubber to replace my motor and transmission mounts. The mounts are really simple all 1/4inch sheet rubber. So here soon looks like I will be painting the frame and getting it ready to put the motor back in. I got an 55gal drum to build my self a sand blasting cabinet. So I will also post how I build my blast cabinet too. I am going to sand blast all the small stuff my self and save a little money and give me a lot to do this winter. I have plenty of things to keep me busy for a while. Just not as much fun as I had rebuilding the engine and trans. I am also in the process of looking for a company to rebuild the brake cables. I have been told about a place in Massachusetts which is fine, but I was going to try and find something more local.