So the new blasting cabinet and running the sandblaster was taxing my old compressor. I had been looking for a larger compressor to handle my sandblaster. I found a new compressor through the company I work for they have a used equipment department and they came up with a large compressor for sale. So with a little debate I ended up with a new compressor. It didn't even look used, but it was missing a intake filter. So here soon it I will hook it up and see how it works. It is a little bigger than I was wanting but I am not going to complain. It's big enough that I have to put in bigger wiring and a 50 amp beaker. With the new compressor I will start blasting the drive shaft and carrier. I got a call from the shop I took my differential to and they had taken it all apart and were looking for pinon bearings, as soon as they find bearings I will be on my way to a running drive train. I got the frame polished and it looks good. I still have a few spots to go back over. All of the prep work for the frame really paid off. So far I have used a little over a half a gallon of epoxy and a whole gallon of International red, so before I start painting again I need to get more paint.