So I had a little time this week so I got three coats of feather fill on the rear end and a few other parts. Then I spent five hours sanding on the rear housing. At this point I think I might have gone a little crazy. To add to the crazy I sanded and buffed one of the stainless bolts for the rear housing cover, and now it looks like I will be pulling the bolts off the motor and doing them too. But it will look good when it is done. I coated the backing plates for the brakes and got them smoothed off. I used all of my epoxy primer so it is time for another gallon hope fully this is the last I will have to buy of the epoxy. All I need now is some more time so I can get the axles done and get them back under the truck. I have passed my time goal so I am a little sad but I figured I was wishing big. So new goal is to have the axles under it by January and hopefully the motor and trans in by march. Cross my fingers and hope.