Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Northwestern Auto Supply Tie Rods

 So this has been a great week finding parts! So I have been looking for tie rod ends for almost a year I have ordered a set or two that has been wrong. I have called parts company's that never called me back. I have given dimensions to several  company's and still nothing. So I was told by someone to check a company called Northwestern Auto Supply, and bingo someone willing to help and take the time to make sure the dimensions were correct!  I was more than pleased with the guys at Northwestern and they were more than helpful, they were happy to listen to me and talk about my project. Most of all they had the correct tie rod ends! So again I will talk about and pass on info of any company that helps me find parts, provides me with good service. If they don't supply me with good service I will not even mention them.  So new tie rods in hand and a new place to look for parts and send people. So this part finding fool also got the rear wheel felt from Ebay where a company is recreating them. And I bought an NOS starter switch. I love hunting for parts!


No comments:

Post a Comment